Monday, July 28, 2014

Quarter Life Crisis

Hey,
You ll get a lot of 'what am I doing with my life' moments, especially when you are 26 going on 27 and recently married. Orrr that must be just me. Tons of coffee and useless browsing later you realize that these are the very things that are sucking your wind (And lots of reruns of FRIENDS I guess! Going by the innuendos). And the job... That job's a bitch I tell you.
But hey.. I am glad that these lead to some serious reading spurts and more coffee and lots of thinking going on. Really.. Who has the answer to that question? Not me. Neither a lot of people I know. Those who seem to know it (I hate them) are plain lucky. Those without any such non sensical questions luckier still. I have a blurred out, skeletony, somewhat structured but mostly blank answer to that.
I hope I get to the age and part where I know all. But I guess there's no fun in that. The fun is in not knowing where you're going, letting it be a surprise. Coz you know what crap they say about journeys being more important than the destination or something. I've just decided to put that to test. Going with what I know best to do. Putting words to my thoughts and ramblings.
Let's see, where does this journey take me.

No comments: